Jessica-I don't know which blog you're going to check first so I'm leaving a message on both...Bruce and Linda Walker just got back from their mission and they're starting a women's chorus in Nampa. They're starting tonight (9/9) at 8:20 at the Nampa Civic Center, she told me to tell everyone I know who can sing...you're the first one that came to mind.
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
2 comments:
Jessica-I don't know which blog you're going to check first so I'm leaving a message on both...Bruce and Linda Walker just got back from their mission and they're starting a women's chorus in Nampa. They're starting tonight (9/9) at 8:20 at the Nampa Civic Center, she told me to tell everyone I know who can sing...you're the first one that came to mind.
PRETTTY
Post a Comment